Serena by Lutron
Motorized Light Filtering Roller Shade
Leading the industry in motorized shades, Serena by Lutron's drive for innovation led to the creation of this advanced battery-operated remote-controlled shade. Ultra quiet and easy to install, Serena by Lutron shades provide industry leading battery performance and can be controlled conveniently by either a handheld remote control or mobile device. .Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Call 800-921-2119 for Free Expert Help
Leading the industry in motorized shades, Serena by Lutron's drive for innovation led to the creation of this advanced battery-operated remote-controlled shade. Ultra-quiet and easy to install, Serena by Lutron shades provide industry leading battery performance and can be controlled conveniently by either a handheld remote control or mobile device. Light-filtering roller shades transform harsh daylight into a soft, filtered glow. Fabrics offered in varying opacities; the tighter the weave, the more privacy you will have.
- Differing weave structures vary the sheerness/translucency of each material; this will determine how well views are maintained and privacy levels
- Adjust shades from anywhere in the room with the Pico® Wireless remote, sold separately
- Control from your smart phone, tablet, or Apple Watch when used in conjunction with the Serena by Lutron Smart Bridge or Wink hub
- Safe, cordless shade design operates smoothly without disrupting your daily activity
- Utilizes patented power technology, which provides industry leading battery performance
- Install shades and replace batteries with ease thanks to wire-free design and innovative headrail technology
- Fabric-wrapped fascia available to create the finishing look, sold separately
- Requires (8) D sized Batteries. Batteries not included
- Cordless manual options also available in sizes up to 63”w x 72” h
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 21"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (No Fascia): 1/8"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (With Fascia): 1/4"
- Headrail Color: Coordinated to fabric
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed without Fascia): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Fascia): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3 3/4"
- Cordless or Motor operation
- Standard or Reverse Roll
- Fascia Valance