Wood Blind - 1-3/8 in.
This 1 3/8" Wood Blind is crafted with durable hardwood material that will greatly enhance the appearance of any room.Read More
This 1 3/8" Wood Blind is crafted with durable hardwood material that will greatly enhance the appearance of any room. The standard 1 3/8" slats offer a sleek appearance and feature a trapezoid shaped wood bottom rail that is designed to improve blind closure. Wood blinds are easy to clean, warp resistant, and feature a strong material that is both light and easy to lift.
The 1 3/8" Wood by MyBlinds offers a sleek headrail design that reduces the stacking height to help preserve nice outside views. The narrow headrail on this product is also a perfect match for windows with minimal depth. Maintain privacy with upgrades like the popular LightsOut feature. The slats are cut without route holes to reduce light leakage and provide better room darkening and privacy when the slats are tilted closed. Choose between many popular natural finishes and dress up your blind with an assortment of designer decorative tapes. Every blind comes free with a standard 3" decorative valance or, upgrade to the optional 3" crescent valance or 4" forte valance for added style and beauty.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 102"
- Maximum Width (As 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maxiumum Height: 126"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Motorization works with Radio Frequency
- Rounded Slats
- Cloth Tapes
- Valance Options
- Hold Downs
- Spacer Blocks