Smart Roman Shades
The Smart Roman Shade offers a wealth of casual and formal fabrics to blend with any décor.Read More .
- Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
The Smart Roman Shade offers a wealth of casual and formal fabrics to blend with any décor. Choose between a range of solid and patterned fabrics that offer many versatile options. These fabrics come in both light filtering and room darkening materials making them the perfect match for any room. Each shade comes standard with a beautiful fabric covered headrail adding elegance and additional protection when the product is raised. This roman shade was designed with 4” fabric folds for added style and a contemporary design.
Choose the standard continuous cord lift for easy raising and lowering of the shade. Other lift options include the retractable cord for precise control and the RemoteLift battery operated motorization which raises and lowers with the touch of a button. For a uniform look, all Smart Roman Shades feature a neutral white backing to the exterior. Due to this design, no grommets or cords are visible from the back.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 140"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 102"
- Approximate inside mount vertical light gap: 5/8" (control side) 1/2" (free side)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum End Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Motorization works with Radio Frequency
- Continuous Cord Loop
- Hold Downs
- Extension Brackets