Faux Wood Blind - 2 in.
These 2” Faux Wood Blinds are a great alternative to real wood blinds as they provide durability and the look of real wood at an affordable cost.Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
These 2” Faux Wood Blinds are a great alternative to real wood blinds as they provide durability and the look of real wood at an affordable cost. Faux Wood Blinds are perfect for high humidity rooms such as bathrooms, kitchens or garages because they are easy to clean and crafted with engineered alloy slat material. This engineered material is unique to faux wood blinds and makes them resistant to warping, cracking, chipping and fading. The 2” Faux Wood comes standard with a trapezoid shaped wood bottom rail which brings a contemporary design and helps improve blind slat closure. Large decorative wood tassels are also available to ensure a finished look and an easy grip for operation.
Maintain privacy with upgrades like the popular LightsOut feature. Slats will be cut without route holes to reduce light leakage and provide for better room darkening and privacy. This upgrade is strongly recommended for rooms where less light is desired. Choose between many popular natural finishes and dress up your blind with an assortment of designer decorative tapes. Every blind comes free with a standard 3" decorative valance. For added style and beauty upgrade to the optional 3" crescent valance or 4" forte valance.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Motorization works with Radio Frequency
- LightsOut Routless
- Cloth Tapes
- Hold Downs
- Spacer Blocks