Faux Wood Blind - 2-1/2 in.
The 2 1/2" Faux Wood Blind by MyBlinds is an affordable alternative to shutters - offering style and elegance without the big shutter price tag!Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
The 2 1/2" Faux Wood Blind by MyBlinds is an affordable alternative to shutters - offering style and elegance without the big shutter price tag! All faux wood blinds are constructed with a unique material built to resist warping, cracking, chipping and fading. This highly crafted material makes faux wood blinds the perfect match for rooms with high humidity such as bathrooms and or kitchens. The 2 1/2" Faux Wood offers a contemporary appearance and features a trapezoid shaped wood bottom rail which is designed to help improve blind closure.
Maintain privacy with upgrades like the popular LightsOut feature, which has your slats arrive cut without route holes.
This upgrade is great for rooms where less light is desired as it helps reduce light leakage and provides better room darkening and privacy. Choose between many popular natural finishes and dress up your blind with an assortment of designer decorative tapes. Every blind comes free with a standard 3" decorative valance, or, upgrade to the optional 3" crescent valance or 4" forte valance for added style and beauty.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Motorization works with Radio Frequency
- LightsOut Routeless
- Cloth Tapes
- Hold Downs
- Spacer Blocks