NuWood 2 in. Faux Wood Blind
NuWood is a specialized millwork created from a polyurethane polymer. It has all the great properties of real wood and can be shaped, routed, cut, sawn, nailed, screwed or stapled in exactly the same way.Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Keep the authentic look of real wood with these Levolor 2” NuWood Blinds. NuWood is a specialized millwork created from a polyurethane polymer. It has all the great properties of real wood and can be shaped, routed, cut, sawn, nailed, screwed or stapled in exactly the same way. And it is just as reliable as a temperature insulator and light-blocker. But NuWood is less brittle and more durable, so it will not bend or crack over time like real wood would. This versatility makes it the ideal material for blinds. They can be placed in rooms with high humidity or direct sunlight like bathrooms or kitchens. And the dust resistant outer shell means that cleaning is easier and required less frequently. Add Levolor LightMaster to get rid of route hole light leakage, or go with cloth tape that and also add a bit of a personal flair.
- Keep an authentic wood look with real wood stains in a range of deep and rich colors.
- Choose between the standard cord tilt and a tilting wand for more precise control. Or add a cleaner line to your style by going cordless.
- For wide windows, 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 headrails may help keep blinds from getting too heavy.
- Outside mounts may require additional hold downs to keep the blinds in place.
- Any blind under 9 1/2" will not have any controls and the slats will remain open. Any blind between 9 1/2" and 10 1/2" wide will have only a center tilt, and no lift control.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (As 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
- Hold Downs
- Extension Brackets