* Rate varies by number of windows
These Levolor Natural Woven Shades will add an authentic, earthy touch to your home. Made from real natural wood fibers, these weaves will bring you back to a simpler time while accenting your décor with style. Choose between a variety of mesh woods types for the perfect design accent. You can choose to add a light-filtering or room darkening liner to increase light blocking and privacy. They come with matching shade fabric attached to the front of the headrail. Or you can add a decorative wood valance or the classic 6” valance (the fabric is attached behind the headrail). 1” or 2” edge binding adds a decorative flow and is applied around the edges of the shade. It also helps control stretching, a common problem in natural woven blinds. Comes with standard pull cord operation. Or upgrade for more options.
- Continuous cord loop is a good manual operation choice for shades that will be heavier and harder to lift.
- Top-Down/Bottom-Up lets you raise or lower the shade from both sides. Shades with top-down/bottom-up are available as a single shade only.
- Cordless gives you more precision control and is a safer option around children. Cordless shades with edge binding will only have binding down the sides of the shade and valance, if selected.
- The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards 1" to 1 1/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time, however will be short when installed.
- The natural materials used to make woven wood shades have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
- Sample swatches are for color representation only. They will not show the light-filtering or room darkening liners.
- Shades on a single standard headrail have maximum width of 96". For wider shades, choose a 2-on-1 headrail.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (As 2-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum width Top Down/Bottom Up: 16"
- Minimum width Continuous Cord Loop: 18"
- Maximum width Continuous Cord Loop: 108"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Inside mount will will have a deduction of 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"