Fabric Vertical Blind
With a large range of colors and patterns and streetside neutral backing, they provide a stylish accent to your home.Read More
These Levolor Fabric Vertical Blinds are a great complement to large windows or glass doors. With a wide range of colors and patterns and street side neutral backing, they provide a stylish accent to your home. Choose from our Amalfi color palate or upgrade to more intricate patterns like the Origami, Linen, or Premium lines. Sewn-in weights help reduce sway and keep fabric in place. Choose a traditional chain and cord control system or go with an AutoWand for better tilt precision. Comes with the Designline valance, a single layered header in matching material. Upgrade options include the Transitional, Traditional and Visions valance. The sturdy and durable headrail is made of anodized aluminum.
- Choose where your slat stack rests when open left, right, split evenly or in the middle. When Split Stack is ordered with an AutoWand, the control position must be on the right.
- Verticals will operate by pushing the stack across the window, which can sometimes block outside view. You can choose the backstacker option instead, which allows the slats to be pulled from the back and reduces sway. The AutoWand feature is not available with the BackStacker upgrade.
- To reduce sway further, choose to add bottom chains to add stabilization. Chains will be visible but not prominent.
- Extension brackets are available for outside mounts that need extra support hardware.
- AutoWand is used to traverse your slats left and right and will move with the first slats. Chain and Cord controls are optional and are stationary on the side chosen.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of Cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 26"
- Maximum Width: 188"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- MInimum Outside flat surface: 1 3/4"
- Valance Options
- Extension Brackets