Classic 2 in. Faux Wood Blind
Levolor’s 2” Faux Wood Blinds give you the unique look and style of real wood for less. The 2” slats offer a great exterior view when tilted and add an elegant complement to your space at the same time.Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Levolor’s 2” Faux Wood Blinds give you the unique look and style of real wood for less. The 2” slats offer a great exterior view when tilted and add an elegant complement to your space at the same time. Comes with standard cord lift and your choice of cord or wand tilt. Customize by choosing which side of the blind each control rests.
- Get more privacy and reduce leakage by adding routeless slats, which are also easier to slide out and clean. Or go for a more decorative option with cloth tapes, available in a variety of colors.
- Choose between a traditional or contemporary valance styles.
- For wider windows, choose a 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 headrail to reduce the weight of the blind when lifting.
- Add 3/8” spacer blocks to clear window obstructions or hold downs to secure blinds in place.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (Single Headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (2-on-1 or 3-on-1): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- 2-on-1 Headrail
- Wand Tilt
- Cord Tilt
- 1/2" and 1 1/2" Cloth Tapes