Classic 2 in. Faux Wood Blinds
Brand: Hampton Bay
Get the classic look of real wood blinds with this more durable and affordable alternative.Read More.
- Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
Get the classic look of real wood blinds with this more durable and affordable alternative. These 2” Classic Faux Wood Blinds from Hampton Bay give you all the design benefits of real wood blinds plus the durability of manufactured polymers. They are easier to clean and can resist moisture, warping, chipping and peeling making them a perfect addition to high humidity rooms like bathrooms and garages. Lighter colors resist high temperatures better, so it is not recommended that you place dark stained blinds in windows that can reach up to 115 degrees Fahrenheit or are in constant direct sunlight from southern or western exposure.
- Comes with standard 3” decorative valance.
- Add colorful cloth ladder tapes to give your blinds the personal touch, available in solid and patterned prints.
- Routeless slats add privacy and smoother light control by providing a tighter seal. They also make it easier to clean your blinds by sliding in and out.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 7"
- Maximum Width (As a Single Headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (As a 2 or 3 on 1 Headrail): 108"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"