Blackout Cellular Shade
Brand: Hampton Bay
[Internal Product Alias ID: ]
Get the room darkening features and quality of top-brand cellular shades for less with Hampton Bay’s Blackout Cellular Shades.Read More.
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
Get the room darkening features and quality of top-brand cellular shades for less with Hampton Bay’s Blackout Cellular Shades. In addition to blocking most light (they’re perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and media rooms), these soft cellular shades provide the benefit of added insulation. The anti-static polyester material will keep your home from losing energy through the windows, and is also resistant to stains and static.
- Shades have a white backing for a color-coordinated appearance from the outside
- Control larger shades easily with the continuous loop option
- Make these child/pet safe with cordless controls
- Adjust the shade from the top and bottom with top-down/bottom-up option for better light control and privacy (top-down/bottom-up is also available in cordless)
- 3/8” and ¾” fabric sizes available in a variety of colors and prints
- Day/Night sheers add a sheer layer to your product
Note: This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap: 1/8" each side
- Standard Shade rail color: Will be color coordinated to the fabric
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside (Cordless TDBU): 1 7/16"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless TDBU): 2 5/16"