Custom Home Collection
Economy Roller Shades, Room Darkening
All shades come with a continuous loop clutch - allowing you to easily stop the shade in any position. These high-quality vinyl roll-up shades are available in a variety of colors to coordinate with your room with a white backingRead More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Decorate your windows with the look of contemporary roller shades for less with Custom Home Collection’s Economy Roller Shade, Room Darkening. These shades will help block light in your room on a budget, while still providing options. Each shade has a uniform white backing for a matching look from the outside. For easier operation, a continuous cord loop comes standard.
- Choose from blackout vinyl options (Reminiscent collection) or semi-opaque polyester colors (Semi Opaque collection) to customize your look.
- The Reminiscent collection will block all light while the Semi Opaque collection will only block most light.
- Cassette valance available (additional deduction will be made)
- Large window? The fabric can be railroaded to avoid seam lines on larger windows.
- Choose from a standard or reverse roll, depending on how you’d like your shade to hang.
Note: Inside mount roller shade fabrics will have a small deduction of 7/8” to 1” to allow space for the shade to operate smoothly. This fabric deduction will create a small 7/8” to 1” light gap on either side. Features like window frame, trim, or pairing additional products like draperies will help reduce the light gap if complete privacy or blackout is needed.
The CPSC approves this product as meeting child safety guidelines. CPSC strongly recommends the cordless lift option for homes with children and pets.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
- Minimum Width: 15"
- Maximum Width: 103"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside & Outside Mount Deduction on material: 1 1/2"
- Shades wider than 75" and taller than 60 will have the material turned sideways, and there will be a horizontal seam. The seam will be as near the top of the shade as possible to ensure smooth operation.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
- Bottomrail: Fabric wrapped
- Room darkening colors are white facing the street