Exterior Solar Shade
This weather resistant shade can withstand moisture, mold, mildew and harsh sunlight to help keep your patio cool and protect indoor furniture from damage. Note that this shade's fabric will be 2 1/4" narrower than the width you order.Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Get the ultimate in patio and window protection with the Exterior Solar Shade from Coolaroo. This weather resistant shade can withstand moisture, mold, mildew and harsh sunlight to help keep your patio cool and protect indoor furniture from damage. These shades hang on the outside of your window or patio, and their light-filtering construction helps lower heat and get rid of light glare without blocking all light completely.
- Simple to clean and easy to maintain
- Special mechanism makes for smooth operation for raising and lowering the shade
- Choose from a variety of fabrics
- Continuous cord loop option makes the shade even easier to control
- Use the stainless steel tie-downs to lock the shade down when needed
- Excellent UV protection for windows that get direct sunlight
- Double-cooling design helps keep air flowing through the shade while blocking heat
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 36"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 36"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Fabric will measure 2 1/4" narrower than ordered width.
- If you plan on installing your shade between 2 vertical posts, you will need to deduct at least 1/4" - 1/2” off your measurement.
- Minimum space needed for brackets: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Brackets are Universal: Ceiling, Wall or Side Mount
- Chain Cord Loop
- Motorized Lift
- Tie Downs