Northern Heights 2 in. Wood Blind
[Internal Product Alias ID: ]
With color-coordinated hardware, a decorative valance, and durable light-weight slats, these blinds earn their popularity and all-purpose status.Read More.
- Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 6 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
One of our long-time customer favorites, Bali’s Northern Heights 2” Wood Blinds feature 100% pure North American hardwood which provides an elegant style and long-term durability. The lightweight slats and sturdy construction have shown a distinct advantage to other faux wood and wood options. With color-coordinated hardware, a decorative valance, and durable light-weight slats, these blinds earn their popularity and all-purpose status. Plus a wealth of stain and color options, including everything from light whites and neutral tones to deep colors like Teriyaki and Ebony, you can get the ultimate blinds customizable to your exact design needs.
- Cloth tapes add personality and light control. Available in a variety of patterned and solid color options.
- Routeless slats provide tighter control and seals out excess light. They also slide in and out for an easier way to clean.
- Comes with your choice of wand or cord tilter. Or upgrade to cordless lift and motorized tilt for ease of operation and a smooth, clean look. Motorized blinds are only available with left tilt.
- Sculpted valance options let you add a dash a flair to your blinds. Premium Traditional Valance will match blind color. 3 1/4" Eloquence Valance will match blind color. 4 1/2" Eloquence wood valance, Noble wood cornice and Regal wood cornice available in additional color choices.
- Comes with standard tassels in matching colors. Or upgrade with decorative antique brass or flared tassels.
- Hold down hardware helps secure the bottom of the shade. Ideal for outside window and door mounts. Spacers blocks also available for hard-to-fit outside mounts.
- Add 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 headrails in large windows to avoid excessive weight.
- Because they are high-quality hardwood, the large slats in these blinds produce a large stack at the top of the window when raised, which may block some of your view.
Safety Compliant with CPSC child safety guidelines. For extra child safety precautions, cordless controls are recommended.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width for single headrail: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): Cord: 2 5/8" Wand: 3 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- No Holes Option
- Standard Valance will match blind color
- Premium Traditional Valance will match blind color
- 3 1/4" Eloquence Valance will match blind color
- 4 1/2" Eloquence Wood Valance
- Noble Wood Cornice
- Regal Wood Cornice
- 2 on 1 Headrail
- 3 on 1 Headrail
- Premium Traditional Valance
- Cloth Tapes
- Hold Downs