Northern Heights 2-1/2 in. Wood Blind
The extra wide slats give your room that nostalgia and design flair that comes with plantation shutters, but at a significantly lower price. Plus they preserve a larger portion of your exterior view.Read More .
- Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
Add an old world elegance to your home’s interior with these 2 1/2”Northern Heights Shutter Style Wood Blinds. The extra wide slats give your room that nostalgia and design flair that comes with plantation shutters, but at a significantly lower price. Plus they preserve a larger portion of your exterior view. Made of the lighter and stronger North American Basswood, they are an eco-friendly choice that is designed to last. With a wide choice of gleaming finishes, including the most popular paints and stains, they are the perfect fit for your home. Included is your choice of Premium Traditional Valances or Eloquent Valances. Upgrade by adding a Noble or Regal Cornice. You can also choose to personalize with RW Brass Tassels or RW Flared Tassels. Or skip them altogether and go cordless for that seamless shutter look. Plus you can add remote motorization tilt for even easier use.
- Wider windows function better with a 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 headrail, to keep them from getting too heavy.
- Any blinds under 18" must have controls as "left/right" or "right/left" only. Any blind under 12" will have a center tilt only.
- Motorization for this product is only available in tilt. Raising or lowering the blinds must be done manually.
- To add motorization to blinds your window must have a minimum width of 20" and a maximum width of 96" and a maximum square footage of 42 sq ft. Motorized blinds are only available with Left tilt.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Valance and Cornice Options
- Cloth Tapes
- Hold Downs
- Spacer Blocks