Natural Woven Wood Shade
Woven from a unique blend of grass cloth, jute, straw, sisal, bamboo reeds and bamboo slats, these Natural Woven Wood Shades from Bali provide an authentic style.Read More .
- Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
Woven from a unique blend of grass cloth, jute, straw, sisal, bamboo reeds and bamboo slats, these Natural Woven Wood Shades from Bali provide an authentic style. They come with a standard 6” traditional wood valance that includes a fabric overhang that match shade materials. This lends itself wonderfully to the optional top-down/bottom-up operating system, which gives you better control over privacy and exterior light. You can also choose a continuous loop or traditional corded manual operation methods. The Cordoba, Valera, Margarita, St. Maarten and Caracas patterns let you match your shades to your room’s current design structure. Customize even more with upgradable decorative trims and hem lines. You can also choose between the modern flat fold options or the curved hobbled style for a more relaxed look. Autoview™ motor control is a safer alternative to accessible cords that allows your to conveniently control your shades from anywhere in your home.
- Upgrade shade backing with the privacy or blackout liners for increased interior concealment and light control.
- Existing elasticity of natural wood products may result in stretching over time. This is especially noticeable in shades that extend from floor to ceiling or use an inside mount.
- Add edge banding for a decorative touch and to help reduce stretching, available in an array of fashionable color choices.
- Side returns, additional headrail fabrics, add design flow to the valance on outside mounts.
- The unique blend of natural materials may result in variations in color, texture and size.
- Please note, if you are looking for the Bali Elegant Expressions colors in store, they are located in a separate Bali Elegant Expressions product book.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Maximum Width - Single Shade: 96"
- Maximum Width - 2-on-1: 144"
- Minimum Width - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 15"
- Minimum Width - Continuous Cord Loop: 25"
- Maximum Height - Continuous Cord Loop: 108"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Standard and Ceiling Brackets: 2 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Projection Brackets: 3 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth - Optional Wood Valance w/ Standard Brackets: 3 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth - Optional Wood Valance w/ Projection Brackets: 4 13/16"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth - Continuous Cord Loop w/ Standard Brackets: 3 3/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth - Continuous Cord Loop w/ Projection Brackets: 4 3/8"
- Min. Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"