DIY Composite Shutter
Get a fuller exterior view and clean style with these Economy Shutters from Bali.Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Call 800-921-2119 for Free Expert Help
Get a fuller exterior view and clean style with these Economy Shutters from Bali. The faux wood construction gives you that real-wood look for less. Featuring a contemporary design and a variety of customization options, these shutters blend in perfectly with your existing design.
- Your choice of 2 1/2” or 3 1/2” louver sizes help customize your light control, view and privacy options.
- Comes with standard tilt which features the tilt bar in the front of the shutters. Or choose hidden tilt which hides the louvre for a more seamless look.
- For taller windows, add a divider rail for extra support. The divider rail can also be added to shorter windows as a design aesthetic.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 94"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height (Including Frame): 95"
- Option A Shutter: Must have 2 1/2" (Window Depth)
- Option B Shutter: Must have 1 3/4" wall space (on all sides)
- Option C Shutter: Must have 2" of molding to mount L-Frame (Outside Edge of Molding but be the highest point of the molding. Farthest from the window)
- Two Louver Sizes
- Three Frame Styles
- Three Panel Configurations
- Front Tilt or Rear Hidden Tilt