DiamondCell Blackout Angle Top or Bottom Cellular Shade
The blackout fabric completely blocks light, making it a great choice for bedrooms and media rooms.Read More
Get better light control and more privacy by adding Bali’s DiamondCell Blackout Angle Top or Bottom Cellular Shades to your angled window. Specialty window shapes can be harder to cover, but not covering them exposes your home to harmful UV rays as well as limits your personal privacy. With these cell shades, it doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive to protect your home. The blackout fabric completely blocks light, making it a great choice for bedrooms and media rooms.
- Choose single or double cell fabric for better temperature insulation and energy efficiency.
- Comes with standard cord lift. Angled portion of the shade will remain stationary and will not condense to lift.
Fabric Name | Material | Backing Color | Maximum Width
Legacy 3/8" and 3/4" Single Cell | Soft Polyester | Neutral | 86"
Midnight 3/8” Single Cell and 3/8” DoubleCell | Soft Polyester / Metal Liner | White | 86"
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12”
- Maximum Width: 84”
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- R-Value: 4.0 - 4.55
- Headrail Color: Coordinated to fabric
- Maximum Top Angle - 60 degrees
- Maximum Bottom Angle - 45 degrees
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4”
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Standard Cord
- Single & Double Cell
- Top or Bottom Angle