Classic Tab Drapery
[Internal Product Alias ID: ]
With a wide selection of fabrics made in the USA, these Bali Classic Tab Drapes are a great addition to your living room or bedroom.Read More.
- Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 20 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
With a wide selection of fabrics made in the USA, these Bali Classic Tab Drapes are a great addition to your living room or bedroom. Choose between embroideries, textures, colors, sheers, jacquards, prints and stripes with 200% fullness. Take your design a step further by adding banding in a complementary accent color. Banding is placed on the left or right side of the drape; putting banding on both the inner and outer sides is also an option. Or pair it with a decorative trim, available in fringe, globe, tassel, gimp and round bead crystal styles. Drapes can be split in the middle or designed to rest on either the left or the right side when opened. They traverse across the rod with evenly spaced tabs, which are included in final length measurements.
- Standard light-filtering liner comes in white or off white. Upgrade with inter lining, thermal room darkening, water repellent or blackout liners.
- Standard designer features include pattern matching for visual continuity, double turned hems that provide extra weight and stability, and weighted corners.
- Drapes will not traverse across a center support bracket. Select a split draw for widths greater than 70".
- You can choose one of our drapery hardware collections to work with your drapery. Rod diameter can be up to 2". Choose between adjustable 1" metal drapery hardware, custom 1 3/8” wood drapery hardware or custom wrought iron 1" drapery hardware.
Fabric | Fabric Type | Fabric Content | Pattern Size (Inches)
Andover | Print | 66% Polyester, 34% Cotton | Repeat: 18"W x 17.75"H
- Annabelle | Jacquard | 54% Cotton, 46% Polyester | Repeat: 7.25" W x 10.5"H
- Bavaria | Embroidered | 100% Cotton | Repeat: 7.5"W x 7.75"H
- Bazaar | Print | 55% Linen, 45% Rayon | Repeat: 13.5"W x 13"H
- Concorde | Stripe | 84% Cotton, 16% Polyester | Repeat: 13.5"
- Eli | Print | 100% Cotton | Repeat: 55"W x 24"H
- Epic | Plaid | 51% Cotton, 49% Polyester | Repeat: 6.875"W x 6.875"H
- Granada | Print | 100% Linen | Repeat: 18"W x 25.75"H
- Hanna | Jacquard | 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester | Repeat: 14.75"W x 14.5"H
- Jovi | Jacquard | 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton | Repeat: 7.5"W x 13"H
- Jules | Jacquard | 57% Cotton, 43% Polyester | Repeat: 14.875"W x 26.625"H
- Kayo | Print | 55% Linen, 45% Rayon | Repeat: 27"W x 27"H
- Kuna | Jacquard | 61% Cotton, 39% Polyester | Repeat: 1.25"W x 1.25"H
- Raffi | Stripe | 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester | Repeat: 20.25"W
- Ramon | Jacquard | 54% Cotton, 46% Polyester | Repeat: 14.5"W x 29.75"H
- Shiraz | Jacquard | 61% Polyester, 39% Viscose | Repeat: 14"W x 15.375"H
Fabric | Fabric Type | Fabric Content
- Bravo | Solid | 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester
- Coastal | solid | 100% Cotton
- Dover | Solid | 55% Linen, 45% Viscose
- Dresdan | Solid | 54% Polyester, 46% Rayon
- Ludlow | Solid | 65% Rayon, 35% Polyester
- Poetic | Solid | 100% Polyester
- Seymour | Solid | 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Weston | Solid | 55% Polyester, 45% Cotton
- Zoe | Solid | 100% Polyester
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 19"
- Maximum Width: 136"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 216"
- Outside Mount Only: Panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Edge Banding
- Edge Trim
- Color Blocking
- Lining and Interlining
- Corner Weights