Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade
Bali VertiCell Shades blend style and cellular-shade efficiency with a convenient side-opening design. They are a stylish way to insulate wide windows and patio doors.Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Bali® VertiCell™ Blackout Cell Shades put the energy efficiency of cellular shades in a vertically hanging design that offers total light blockage. The side-opening construction makes them ideal for wide windows and patio doors, especially in climates that are prone to extreme heat or cold.
These shades are perfect for spaces, such as a bedroom or media room, where total outside-light obstruction is needed. The shades are available in single-cell depths of 3/8" and 3/4" or a double cell depth of 3/8". Double cell shades boast a double-thick honeycomb design, as well as superior insulation and sound absorption.
VertiCell Shades feature two movable side rails with locking handles, which allow the shade stack to be positioned on the right, on the left or in the center of the window. They are free of external cords and offer light obstruction, insulation and uncomplicated operation.
- To achieve a finished look and give a stately presence to windows or patio doors, add a cornice. Our Noble Wood Cornice and Regal Wood Cornice are crafted from premium hardwood and are available either painted or stained.
- Choose Midnight fabric to eliminate shadows and silhouettes or if you need privacy that includes total light obstruction. Midnight features Tri-sulation™–an innovative, three-layer insulating fabric that has blackout opacity. Blackout fabric is thicker and stronger than other cellular fabrics and coated white on the inside of the shade.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 156"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maxiumum Height: 86"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 1/2"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Maximum width for Side-Mount: 60"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/4" shorter than ordered width)
- Headrail Dimension: 2 3/16" high, 2 1/2" deep
- Extension Brackets