2-1/2 in. Faux Wood Blinds
Unlike other wood blinds that might succumb easily to wear and tear, these blinds are specially designed to resist cracking, staining and peeling even in rooms with intense, direct sunlight or with a lot of humidity.Read More .
- Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Shipping to store FREE
- Shipping to home FREE
Add the cozy feeling of shuttered windows to your décor and get an enhanced exterior view with these extra wide 2 1/2” Faux Wood Blinds from Bali. Unlike other wood blinds that might succumb easily to wear and tear, these blinds are specially designed to resist cracking, staining and peeling even in rooms with intense, direct sunlight or with a lot of humidity. That plus their easy to clean finish makes them a great choice for bathrooms and kitchens. You can add colorful cloth tapes that also cover route holes and block sun better. Or upgrade to routeless slats for extended privacy and light control. Choose between the clean and simple standard valance and the curved Eloquence Valance. Or upgrade to a Noble or Regal Wood Cornice for even more options.
- Comes with standard single headrail. For wide windows add 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 headrails.
- Make things easier with the push of a button by adding motorized remote controls (only available with left tilt blinds). Available for tilt only, manual operation still required to raise or lower the blinds.
- Outside mounts sometimes require hold down hardware to keep the blinds in place. If you are mounting above molding, you might need to add additional spacer blocks.
- Any blinds under 18" must have controls as "left/right" or "right/left" only. Any blind under 12" will have a center tilt only.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring correctly? Get complete peace of mind with Guarantee To Fit. If something's wrong with your blind, we'll get you a new one—a 100% exchange—at no cost. Even if you made a mistake measuring! We'll cover the shipping too.
- Limited to four blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may occur if there's a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 7"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width ( 2-on-1 or 3-on-1): 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Tilt Control: Cord Tilt Only
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Cloth Tapes
- Hold Downs
- Extension Brackets
- Valance and Cornice options