2 1/2 in. Composite Blinds
Whereas other wood blinds might succumb to the elements over time, these blinds have slats specifically engineered to resist staining, cracking, or peeling even in rooms with intense, direct sunlight or with a high moisture content.Read More
* Rate varies by number of windows
Bali’s 2 1/2” Composite Blinds bring a beauty to your home that is reminiscent of old country shutters, but with a modern day quality. Whereas other wood blinds might succumb to the elements over time, these blinds have slats specifically engineered to resist staining, cracking, or peeling even in rooms with intense, direct sunlight or with a high moisture content. That plus they're easy to clean finish makes them a great choice for bathrooms and kitchens. Add a personal touch with colorful cloth tapes that also cover route holes and block sunlight better. Or avoid routes altogether by upgrading to routeless slats.
- Comes with standard single headrail. For wide windows add 2-on-1 headrails.
- Choose between the clean and simple standard valance or the curved Eloquence Valance.
- Make things easier with the push of a button by adding motorized remote controls (only available with left tilt blinds). Raising and lowering the blinds will still require manual operation.
- Outside mounts sometimes require hold down hardware to keep the blinds in place. If you are mounting above molding, you might need to add additional spacer blocks.
- Any blinds under 18" must have controls as "left/right" or "right/left" only. Any blind under 12" will have a center tilt only.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
Swatches are free, up to 10 per customer. If you order more than 10, only the first 10 will be shipped.
Guaranteed to Fit
Worried about measuring? Get complete peace of mind with Home Depot’s exclusive Guaranteed To Fit promise. If your window treatment doesn’t fit, we’ll send you a new one at no cost. We’ll cover shipping too!
- Limited to 4 blinds per household
- No cash refunds
- Exchange must be the same product and color
- Additional charges may apply if there’s a price difference between old and new blinds
- Exchange must occur within 15 days of delivery to your home
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 5"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Hold Downs
- Extension Brackets
- 3 1/4" Eloquence Valance
- Cordless Lift
- Cloth Tapes